Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Sooo... anyways..."


Haven;t posted in a while. Just thought I would leave you guys with an update.


I started going to weight training, and i'll more than likely be on the football team at my school next school year. XD


I've kinda been crushing on this girl at school... but have been too chickenshit to talk to her... so i burned a cd with one song on it, that kinda expresses how i feel..... i gave it to her today... hopefully she didnt forget to listen to it..... and if she did listen... i hope she really listened to the lyrics... .___.


Today... i finished my last in-car with my driving instructer... so... that means.... all i have left, is the state driving test, and i have my DRIVERS LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! so awesome... ^_^


Tomorrow i plan on talking to my chemistry teacher about some chemicals... to make a prop... Nuka-Cola Quantum.... dont ask.... >_>


and uhh.... thats about it really... :P

1 comment: