Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Monologue"


I had a dream about killing myself... ._."
I jumped off of a tall building... i dunno how tall, but it was tall...
For the first hundred feet or so... i fell... but after that, it was like i was floating. And everytime i blinked, i just got closer to the ground.
Right before i hit the ground, i blinked, and i appeared outside of my school, in front of the entrance to the gym. It was about sunset/dusk, the parkinglot was empty, except one car parked by the curb, running.
Nobody was in the car, but it was running. The lights were on, and the passenger door was open.
Standing near the car was a girl. A girl I know. A girl I go to school with. A girl that I'm friends with. A girl, that I like... alot.
She runs up to me, and hugs me. I hug her back. She gives me a look like shes scared out of her mind. She says, "Where have you been?", in a voice so scared and worried...
The look on her face turns from worried to.... >_>
We start to kiss. I pull away. Then I go back.
We kiss again... this time with tounge...
i dont remember much after that... ._."
__________
I've been sick for the past 3 days. Been feeling like shit. Sore throat, stuffy nose, the works.
Got to do a video presentation in school tomorrow for Biology. If all goes to plan, it will be so epic, and maybe the teacher will let me get a copy of it to put on youtube... XD
i guess thats it... for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment