Monday, May 24, 2010

"Always expect the worse, then you can be plesantly suprised."

new post... waaaaaaaay past due... just letting you all know im still alive... for now anyways.... >_>

my mom is out of town, and im housesittitng for her, so i dont have access to a computer, hence my absence from my local internet wateringholes... but she will be back in town, sometime this weekend. so then i'll be back
__________

a quick story:

over the past week, ive kinda been developing a "relationship" with a girl at school... anyways, last friday, i give her my number... because she doesnt have a cell phone, and cant get calls from boys...

ive never seen her with a cell befor... but the thing about no boys.... i thought that was an excuse... but if it wasnt, my fate was pretty much sealed... so i didnt get my hopes up over the weekend hoping for her to call me...

SATURDAY, 6:55p.m.: sitting around at my moms... bored as shit, playing GTA:IV... all of a sudden my cell rings... i look to see who it is thats calling... "RESTRICTED"

i let it go to voicemail...

as soon as the phone stops ringing... it starts back up again... i check it again... "RESTRICTED"... at this point... i think its this really clingy chick i dont like that much, since she is the only person that calls me with a restricted number... i kinda classify her as a stalker... i diggress.... i dont answer the phone, cause i dont feel like deeling with her atm... i mean.... its GTA:IV ffs... lmao XDD

a few minutes later, phone beeps with an unfamilliar chime... one i dont hear often, but get excited every time i hear it.... (GTA:III pager tone... i thought it was the in-game cell phone for a second... lmao XDD)... its my chime for media messages (i.e. pic/video texts, and voicemail)... i look, "New Voicemail"

i leave it for a while, cause i think its the stalker chick... half hour passes, im done with all of the McReary family missions... (the funnest missions in the game imo), and i go take a shit... im sitting on the toilet, and decide to listen to my voicemail to see what the crazy stalker bitch has to complain about now...

call the phonebook, enter my security code, press 1 to listen to new voice messages... "New voice message, recieved on: Saturday, may 22nd, 6:59pm"

i was so glad i was on the toilet.... cause the moment i heard that voice... i would have shit myself... it was the girl from school... that i gave my number on friday... (who will now be called Jasmine)

"umm hi, victor... im sorry i didnt call you sooner, i just got home...(i went deff around this part)... so umm... hi... im gonna go up to my room.... and do what i "do" in my room... see you on monday"

she called me.... i cant believe she called me..... i wasnt expecting it..... and she called.... i could have answered.... but no... i kept shooting triads with packie....

she sounded so depressed i didnt answer the phone.... yet... slightly flirtatious....

needless to say... i was pissed.... and depressed.... and i spent all of sunday, phone in hand, hoping she called again.....

she didnt...
__________

moral of this story: doesnt matter if you stalker is the only person that calls you restricted... someone new and importaint, could do the same... so always answer your phone....

No comments:

Post a Comment